Thursday, March 12, 2009

I want...

It's chilly here now, according to my cold blood. I soooo want to go to Vegas with Cary next week. I want to see my best friend who has had TWO babies since I've been gone. I want to hang out with the lifelearners again...it's challenging not having unschoolers close here. I want to shop at Whole Foods and Trader Joes. The kids want to do all of that too as well as go to the Children's museum and some of the playgrounds and when it gets warmer there, to the water parks. We miss all of those things from Vegas.

It's just weird when he goes back because I feel like a part of me is there too and I feel torn. I love it here - the natural beauty really fills my soul. But it doesn't pay the rent. And is it worth it to stay here when he needs to go back there several times a year? To separate the family like that?

Lots to think about...

1 comment:

Six Arrows said...

I so enjoy reading your blog. You have such words of inspiration that always make me think. I hope you can visit Vegas sometime soon. The season is just changing to warm and the snow is melting here on Mt. Charleston. Hello and love to all! We miss you!