Tuesday, June 01, 2010

recent photos...

I've been meaning to post these pics for a while...finally getting around to it.

These first photos are from a morning bike ride we took, um a month ago, but anyway...I stopped to take a pic of the path itself next to the creek, then took a series of pics in stages looking from where the creek meets the ocean then the next stage along the creek until I had covered approx 180 degrees and was looking at the mountains behind me...







If I was really clever, I could probably put all of those photos together so you could get the full effect, but I'm not and I really don't want to figure that out as my daughter told me I already spend too much time on the computer! So next up...we rode another 30 seconds along the path and stopped along the breakwall (creek is on one side, beach on the other) ... We can't help but feel so blessed to live in this magical area!


Another day...Summer sunning herself:

The kids pulled all of the cushions off of the couch and made a big tower in the hallway. They would run and jump on it and push it over or climb up on it...kept them amused for at least an hour!

Nicholas just looking cute:

Nicholas and I sitting on the roller coaster carriage just before N's first ride on it! He was very excited and loved it!

Our three fantastic, amazing, wonderful, awesome children:

Nicholas with his biggest fan:

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the picture of the cushions in the hallway! That looks like so much fun!

It reminds me of our philosophy to let our house be lived in and loved by our family rather than protecting our house from our family. (This was borne from DH's parents who are precious about their belongings to the detriment of relationships.)

rachaelH said...

what beautiful pictures! your kids are adorable and it looks like you guys live in a truly magical place :)
loved the synchronicity comment...too funny! it will always sneak up on ya...

Indu said...

Stumbled over here.. And love your pictures.. Beautiful :)

Darlene said...

I am so missing you all Big kisses for the Birthday boy! You look like your having a great time!