Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to plan A

So far none of the 8 moving companies I contacted have gotten back to me. That's ok. Cary got the AC fixed on the box truck today and I bought a hand truck cart. That will probably end up being one of the best $23 investments I've ever made. We've made a good dent in the packing so far. All utility companies have been contacted for the switch on. Must remember to turn off things here.

We're going to load the van first thing in the morning and Cary will drive it down on Thursday. It's all starting to fall into place. The kids are so excited - every day they ask me if we can move today. It's been a bit hectic around here with so many details to take care of, and Sami and AJ have been picking up on all of that and they have been bouncing off the walls a bit.

No comments: