Wednesday, July 05, 2006

From rain to sunshine

I didn't sleep much last night. I was feeling so sad about Sedona. I had been looking forward to so many different aspects of it, including the school for the kids. I really thought that they would have enjoyed it. They have been fighting so much lately, I thought they would have enjoyed a break from each other as well. So I lay awake thinking about everything. At 6am I was woken with a loud thunderclap right over our house. It was so nice listening to the rain that followed.

I decided to focus on moving to Australia. I looked on the net and found some more Steiner schools that I haven't already visited on trips there. I want to incorporate more Waldorf ideas back into our lives now. Maybe I'll start a waldorf-inspired life-learning group here (WILL).

Today is the 4th of July. Cary is at work and when he gets home we need to unload the truck with our stuff in it that's sitting out the front of our place. I have some ideas of how to re-do the place and I'm looking forward to getting things set up. I think there will be a lot less stuff in here and several boxes staying packed until we get to Australia.

It is beautiful and sunny now. Gotta go, there's a little baby crawling beneath me trying to turn the computer off.

No comments: