Friday, February 09, 2007

Weird or not?

I was tagged by my friend Miranda with the equivalent of a blogging chain letter to let others know 6 weird things about ourselves. Well, I thought about it and couldn't come up with anything! I see myself as totally normal in my own way. But I might have some unusual quirks that others might think are a little weird so here are some of them:

1. I like to go to sleep lying on my back with my arms over my head, bent at the elbows.
2. I have to have my shoulders covered while I'm sleeping. A t-shirt will suffice, unless it's a really hot night and there's no a/c.
3. I absolutely love to have my head rubbed and hair played with - I practically purr with delight.
4. I can happily prep/cook breakfast, lunch, and snacks but I really dislike cooking dinner. I prefer very simple meals and I think that, when it comes to dinner, other people in the family might prefer more interesting things.
5. When I was 14 and finally had my own bedroom, I covered one entire wall with surfing pictures I'd cut out of surfing magazines. I didn't count on having to paint that wall when I moved out because I really dislike painting (I think it's more about the smell than the work).
6. My eyebrows and eyelashes are very blonde and almost every day since I was 14 (a long time ago!), I've been wearing a little eyebrow pencil and mascara, otherwise I look like "eyes without a face", in my opinion. It's a bit scary.

So there you have it. In chain letter style, this weird request is meant to be passed on, but I've always been one to tempt fate and break the chain. But if you want to let me know some weird or quirky things about yourself, bring it on!

No comments: