Thursday, May 24, 2007

here now

I haven't felt like blogging for a while. I've been so content just enjoying each moment. Living in each moment. Really feeling it, seeing it, hearing it, touching it, experiencing it.

Here and now.

I feel light and connected.

I have not felt the urge to write, but just to live fully in the present. To write about it would have been like putting a label on it, and I find labels limiting. Perhaps helpful at times for clarification, but we can get stuck living within those labels or living up to them.

When I was much younger, I did all kinds of quizzes to find out my personality type, studied what I was supposed to be like regarding numerology, astrology, etc. It doesn't matter. I am who I am. How I wish someone had told me then that, in order to find out more about who I am, I do not need to look outside, but inside. I wish someone had taught me then how to meditate and that whatever I felt inside was perfectly fine and good for me. Was it school that taught me to want to know my place among others? To try and fit in and belong to some kind of group whether it's a sign or a number or a type?

I have no need for that. I like who I am.

I am here now.

I am

No comments: