Sunday, May 18, 2008

AJ & swimming lesson number 2

Summer and AJ had their second swimming lessons. Summer loved it again and AJ did also this time. He has a different teacher now that we've moved to a different day and time. His new teacher is nice young lady who happens to be have long, brunette hair. He's shown a pattern of interest in girls with this feature. So he is very happy in his class. His teacher asked me how many lessons he'd had in the past. I said only one, just a few days ago...apart from that, he's self-taught. She was impressed and said that he's very good. I think that might mean that he'll move up a class sooner than he would like to.

The weather has been beautiful but last night we had a thunderstorm and today it's been sunny, but quite cool I thought. I took the kids to a free event put on by the city at our favourite local playground. They were having a fun morning with games like tug-of-war, sack races, 3-legged races, skipping, egg-and-spoon races etc. Summer and AJ had a great time. Most of the people were wearing t-shirts & shorts still. I was in jeans with a long sleeved shirt and a jacket. I like this area a lot, but if this cool weather sticks around, we might have to head north for a while. Brrrr (I'm such a wimp in the cold!)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Yea Aussie Goddess,
After must encouragement from you and Miranda I am blogging again. Now that we are in town I have more available time for more of what I want instead of always driving!
I miss posting and reading my goddess sisters also.
I am back!
Loves,
Darlene