Monday, January 12, 2009

sunday pt 2

I don't know why I can't get a line space in between paragraphs in my previous post. This blogger has a mind of its own sometimes.

The rest of our Sunday....I mowed the back lawn in between playing with the kids, getting Nicholas down for a nap, getting the clothes off the line, etc. Had a shower and we went out to our Sunday night Spiritual Gathering group. Did some chanting and chatting and noshing on yummy vegetarian food. On the way home we stopped at the beach, played in the water's edge and danced on the sand under the beautiful full moon, admiring its shimmering trail over the ocean. Came home and gathered on the couch and finished watching 'Around the World in 80 days'. I fell asleep in about 2 seconds after all that. A very happy day.

No comments: