Sunday, December 02, 2012

Swell times....

I just found the draft of this post sitting in my post list.  I started it ages ago and was going to put a bunch of photos on it but I was having trouble with Picasa so I put it aside and, well, I didn't get back to it and I'm still not happy with Picasa so I'll just post it as it is.  I am toying with the idea of posting on here more regularly again so there may be more pics more often. 
 
 
Nicholas at roller skating
 
 
The next photos are a few that I took at the recent local SWELL sculpture exhibition which is held annually along a beach near us.  The WOW sculpture was very popular with photographers...


 
The kids liked the whale fin sculpture...



 
But their favourites were the series of five little people that were made by our friend, Leonie Rhodes..
.

 
 

No comments: