Friday, December 27, 2019

Getting unstuck...

This feeling of feeling ‘stuck’...it’s familiar.  I hate it.  I feel angry at those around me that have caused this.

But is that true?

Does that feel good, or right?

Is that a lazy way of giving up on my own dreams?  By blaming others?

The shit gets real.

Yeah, life gets really hard sometimes, when tons of responsibility demands attention to other people and things.

What about me?  When do I get a go?

The answer....

Whenever I decide to.

Whaaat?

I can make time to go for a walk, to read or watch something inspiring (instead of numbing).
I can choose to nourish my body with nutritious and delicious food.
I can choose what to focus my mind on...love, gratitude, and peace, or being a poor me victim.
I can choose what to wear that can help with how I feel.

I can make a lot of choices, and that helps me to remember that I am actually not stuck.
There may be some things beyond my control at the moment, but there are a lot of things that are in my control.  Things that matter a whole lot.

And that’s pretty awesome!

No comments: