Saturday, December 28, 2019

Still a Free Spirit

A new year, a new decade is around the corner.  It’s not just that though, I’m feeling on the cusp on something bigger...new even.

Which is really refreshing as I’ve been feeling the need to hermit myself in the past couple of years.  I’ve been feeling sad, and down, and overwhelmed with life.  But I will talk more about that another time.  Because lately, I’m starting to remember who I am again.

I have a feeling of hope, and purpose.

I have ideas of where to place my focus, but there is conflict.  I feel the duality, the opposites in me.

I am Peace
I am Wild

I am Gentle
I am Fierce

I am Soft
I am Strong

I am Brave
I am Afraid

I am Flowing
I am Still

I am Tiny
I am Magnificent

I am all of this, and more!

I see these qualities in the ocean, which is probably why I feel such a connection there.

I embrace this power!

I embrace my highs, my lows.

I embrace my ebbs and my flows.

I will not fit into a box...I am free and fluid.

I am still living a Free Spirit Life!









No comments: